Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun at Work!



We all decided to get into the spirit of things and dress up for Halloween. From left to right: Betsy's a cowgirl, I'm a gypsy (I forgot my big dangly earrings at home :(. And my pose is totally awkward :)! I was pretending I had a tamberine on my hip. Weird I know! Oh well), Elise is Sarah Palin, Paula is a jail bird, and Heather is a rockstar. We played a fun matching game, thanks to Heather's creativity. We matched homeopathic names to their common names, all on cute halloween paper. Don't you wish you could have played? We've had a fun day so far. Dressing up is so fun. If only I could convince Brad of that!

5 comments:

elise and jeff said...

I love it!!!! You pulled your outfit together so well! Brad come on do the smart-alic thing:)

Colleen said...

What a cute bunch of girls! Way to get with the spirit of the holiday. I think your outfit is HOT!!! Way to do your thing.
Love, Mom

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

oh fun! you dressed up for Halloween! You look great! I sure didn't, but def will next year:)

Anonymous said...

You look rockin'! I was a gypsie-looking-pirate myself. Ryan said I just looked like I was dressed up nice...what's that supposed to mean?...I look like a pirate all the time! So, I bought a wig and a hat! Well, I miss you and love ya tons!
Love, Jules

Natalie said...

Sounds like you have lots of fun with all the girls at work. Glad you had so much fun. We didn't dress up for Halloween this year (just the way I like it). It's just one of those things that I hate to do. I loved it as a kid though!!!