Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Nathan





My brother, Brian, and his wife, Natalie, recently brought a new baby boy into this world. His name is Nathan Charles Call. He was born on Friday, October 10th. He was 6 lbs. 7 oz. and 19 and a half inches long. He came a little bit early, but everything went fine with the delivery. I'm so excited to have a nephew. He is sooo adorable in all of his cute tiny outfits that I can't resist the urge to post a few pictures. I love how he even has matching shoes. Good job, Natalie! We can't wait to see the little guy, but it doesn't look like we'll be making it to Florida anytime soon. So until then, we'll enjoy pictures. While I'm at it, I'm going to post a really cute picture of Kennedy, Nathan's big sister. How can an aunt resist showing off her nieces and nephew when they are this cute? Congratulations Brian, Natalie, and Kennedy!

7 comments:

elise and jeff said...

He and she are just darling...I'll post pics when my sista has her baby too! Congrats to the Call's- A boy, finally!! JK!!

Melonius said...

Yay! I didn't know they were having a boy! Or that they are in Florida...oops.

The Price Family said...

I would show them off too! They are very cute and the little boy is adorable. I love the outfits.

Anonymous said...

Way to show off our cute little Kennedy and Nathan, I was trying to figure out how to do that! They are both so cute! 3 days until my half!!!! Way excited!!! I hope you have a great day!
Love ya!
Jules

Pauly said...

You are the sweetest Aunt. I am sure his going to love you the second he gets to meet you!

Natalie said...

Shan you and Brad are so great!!! Thanks for spoiling us. We love you guys and miss you tons too! You are always SO thoughtful!! You are very sweet to say all those nice things about me too! You are very talented yourself!!! Thanks for showing off my cute kids for me! We think they are adorable, but we are slightly biased! Love ya!!!

Amy said...

Oh he is sooo cute! Tell them congrats from me... Is this the first grandson for Charlie? I am guessing yes because Julie only has girls. I bet he was so happy...