Okay Jules! I'll answer your tag already. I'm just not a very quirky person, you know. J/K. But I'll try to drum up something. So my lovely sister Julie sent me my first tag. Here goes.
Rules: 1. Link the person who tagged you. 2. Mention the rules on your blog. 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.
Shanna's Unspectacular Quirks
1. I love the show "Monk". It's on USA. Give it a try, I think you'll like it. I just get a kick out of it. And somehow I can relate to Mr. Monk. Don't worry I'm not that fargone :).
2. I love editing. Anything from papers, to books, to exams, to powerpoints. I have an eye that picks out anything that is wrong. For example, I loved the Twilight Series but it really bugged me that there was some kind of a typo every few pages.
3. I don't feel completely dressed and ready for the day unless I have earrings on. They make me feel cuter, somehow.
4. Before I leave the house each day I have to make a special mental note that I turned the stove off, unplugged my straightener, and locked the door. If I can't remember doing these things it will bug me for a little bit.
5. I like different foods like hummus, yams, quinoa, buckwheat, spaghetti squash, and almost any vegetable, especially home garden grown.
6. I fall asleep really easily, and usually when I'm not supposed to. One of my nick-names in high school was "narcky", short for narcoleptic.
I'm sure there are a lot more quirky things about me, but that's plenty of quirkiness for one post. I tag:
Elise
Betsy
Heather Olsen
Paula
Amy Lambert
Amy Anderson
Have fun and I'll be watching for your posts!
6 comments:
Shanna why me? You know it takes me forever for these things...but it was fun to hear your quirks:)
hey shanna! You have such a cute blog...good work! Levi and I have a blog: leviandkatiehansen.blogspot.com
I know, the address is real original:)
I really enjoy tags. And your quirks were so fun to read about. Thanks for keeping me distracted!!!
Hey shanna thanks for the tag, sadly I have already done this one, I believe it was in August, so there you go. Sorry
About your post, I also fall asleep randomly too, i think we get that from grandpa, which makes me nervous, or it could be because we wear ourselves out so much, i have been better about it since I finished school and got married. What a fun blog, I am glad I got to know you a little bit better
I love Monk! My husband and I love to watch it together. We have like 50 recorded on our DVR so when ever be get bored we just throw on a Monk. You are cute, and this was fun to read!
Post a Comment