Thursday, October 30, 2008

Remember Me?!

As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot...anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

5 comments:

heather said...

I remember you giving me a hug when I was having a bad day. Thank you!

And you spraying my hair pink in the office bathroom for my Halloween Party!

Pauly said...

I remember when you started working here. You told us you were on weight watchers and I thought this girl doesn't need to lose any weight!

I also remember when the new hire right after you attacked you about global warning... I wanted so bad to stick up for you but she scared me! Sorry!

The look on your face when Heather and I showed up at your place!

Reliving all my first year marriage fun through you and Brad and all your fun stories!

Going to the Jazz game and seeing Henry B Erying!

Lots of Relief Society meetings held right here in the office on soo many slow afternoons!

Colleen said...

Hey Shan, It would take a book or two for half of the memories of you. Since it is Halloween, I will remember the year you and Brian had chicken pox together. Brian was 9 and you had just turned 4.Brian was so sick and you kept bringing him your favorite books for him to read so he could feel better. (he loved to read). Of course, I think you secretly hoped he would read them to you!
You are one of my 3 best memories.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Shan, so many great memories! But, I don't think that anything tops the "Watermelon Story"! I won't go into details or anything. I also loved sharing a room with you. We would try to sneak out every night without the other one noticing... not so fast sis! I also loved making up dances with you, playing movie theatre, and singing. I love you! Love, Jules

Natalie said...

The watermelon story takes the cake!! I know that's what Bri would say!!!