My good friend Kasi tagged me a few days ago. I've been tagged several times this week, but don't worry, I'll spread them out so it's not a super long post. And so you have time to read every word, right?! By the way, I didn't list these in any particular order, so number 1 is not necessarily more important than number 7.
7 Things I plan to do before I die…
1. Go on a really nice long luxurious cruise (at least once)
2. Go to Europe with Brad
3. Have children and grandchildren
5. Serve a mission or two
6. Become a patient, kind, charitable, thoughtful person
7. Become really good at something....piano, decorating, cooking, tennis, naturopathy...I don't care what it is, just find a passion for something and enjoy the process of becoming skillful at it.
7 Things I can do…
1. Cook and eat good food (I'm especially good at the eating part)
2. Give good massages
3. Play piano
4. Sing
5. Sew (some help needed)
6. Dance
7. Play tennis
7 Things I cannot do…
1. Read about stuff that doesn't interest me at all, my mind wanders the whole time
2. Live without chocolate (okay I probably would survive, but I would be kind of grumpy)
3. Multi-task (I sure try, but in reality, I'm just better at doing one thing at a time)
4. See the forest for all the trees are in my way
5. Eat dairy foods (sometimes I try, and then I pay for it later)
6. Write my posts quickly
7. Live without Brad (don't worry Brad, you come before chocolate!)
7 Things That Attract Me To Brad…
1. His thoughtfulness
2. His blue eyes
3. His ability to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time
4. He's tall (to me), dark, and handsome
5. His ability to relax and not stress out
6. He's athletic
7. He's hard-working
7 Things I say most often…
1. I need a nap
2. Have a nice day. Mmbye.
3. Nutritional Product Helpline, this is Shanna, how may I help you?
4. Seriously
5. I'm sorry
6. I love you (to Brad of course)
7. I should....
7 Favorite Celebs...
1. Tom Hanks
2. Reese Witherspoon
3. Will Smith
4. Taylor Swift
5. Matthew McConaughey
6. Jerry Seinfeld
7. David Archuletta
7 Favorite Foods...
1. Hot fudge brownie sundaes
2. Cinnamon rolls
3. Italian food
4. Mexican food
5. Homemade bread
6. Chocolate
7. Peanut butter
1 comment:
So cute...maybe I will do it! Cruises rock and I hope we can go on another one soon!!!
Post a Comment