Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekend and BYU Game

We had the pleasure of having Brad's younger brothers, Alan and Colin, stay with us for the weekend. They came to spend time with some friends they had made at EFY and also for Alan to have his turn going to a BYU basketball game with Brad. They are such great young men. It was fun to have them around and get to know them better. Brad had a great time because he had guys to watch sports with. They even played a little basketball.

Brad and Alan had a fun time watching BYU beat Utah. They said it was a good game.

Brad said there were tons of students!
The Cougarettes....Brad said it was a cool routine....I'm sad I missed it


Having fun with our new camera...it's great! We got it on sale at Circuit City, thanks to them going out of business. It's a Sony Cyber-Shot. It's just what we needed and at the right price! I'm determined to figure it out and start taking more pictures.

Alan

Colin



So we had a nice relaxing and fun weekend. We watched Iron Man and I thought it was a good movie. Brad was hesitant to watch it, but he ended up liking it.

Then last night we watched the Finale for the Bachelor. I know we're silly but we got hooked during the DeAnna season. Can you believe what happened? I was in shock. First of all, I thought he should have kept Jillian. But after she was gone, I really thought he was going to choose Melissa, which he did. But then he goes and changes his mind before he's given it a chance? I think this show messed Jason up. I don't think I'll watch the next season for several reasons. Unless they choose Jillian as the Bachelorette! Anyway, maybe it will work out between him and Molly. I guess we'll see. Did any of you follow this season only to be astonished by this twisted ending?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you like your cam and look forward to more pics. :) And yes, I'm mad about the bachelor...and I didn't even watch it!

elise and jeff said...

I'm so excited you got a new camera!! Jason is a loser and is all messed up because of that silly show-that I totally watched:)

The Price Family said...

Yes I watched the bachelor...I'm still uncertain about my thoughts. I just keep telling myself it's just a show. I just hope Jason and Molly are happy. Looks like you will be watching it again :)

Natalie said...

Glad to see that you all are having fun. Bri and I loved to go to basketball games too. My brother-in-law Chris played for them when he was at BYU. What fun. We have some fun memories from our time there. Okay, so the bachelor...why in the world did he break Melissa's heart on tv. WOW!! I liked this one so much because I thought he was different, but I was wrong. I do hope that he is really happy with how it all turned out. I guess you will have to stay tuned now to see how Jill does.

R and A Lambert said...

Shanna your hair is getting so long! Way to go. I wish Ray would get over to circut city w/ me. We need a new computer soon before this one dies!

Anonymous said...

Are you a psychic!? Jillian for Bachelorette? Good call! Did you also foresee Melissa on Dancing With The Stars?! She did really good. I am excited for her! Well, Shan-Banan... I just love you! We miss you! I am excited for you to come home next weekend. Brad and his bro's are so cute! You are a cutie too! Good job on the camera. Have a good day! Jules

Anonymous said...

hi shanna! I love you! Maylie

Colleen said...

Hey Shan, So cool to see Brad's brothers again. It has been a while they have really grown up. So great to have his family close so they can be buds. I like the photos. Cool camera. I decided Jason wasn't cool enough for Jillian. Jason seemed kind of shallow to me from the beginning.
I hope Jillian finds somebody who is as cool as she is!