This is why I'm hot...
Pick your answers then pass it along to 20 girlfriends, or however many you want - including me if you want to - and let's see how much we have in common!
1. Mountains or beach? Beach
2. T.V. or books? Books
3. Vampire or werewolf? Vampire
4. Disneyland or Six Flags? Six Flags
5. Bath or Shower? Shower
6. Pedicure or Massage? Massage
7. Cook or reservations? Reservations
8. Biography or fiction? Fiction
9. Prince or cowboy? Prince
10. Pool or ocean? Ocean
11. Wine or beer? Neither
12. Red or pink? Pink
13. Shooting range or theater? Theater
14. Coffee or tea? Herbal tea
15. Suntan or sunscreen? Sunscreen
16. Flowers or chocolate? Chocolate
17. Video games or board games? Board games
18. Steak or chicken? Usually chicken, but I love a good steak
19. Skirt or jeans? Jeans
20. Cook or clean? Cook
8 comments:
Kinda fun to read. Thanks for sharing.
Isn't it fun to see how much or little you have in common with other people. It's fun to get to know these fun facts about you!
Hey Shan, I tired to guess what your choice would be before I looked. I guessed right on most of them. I had a hard time choosing for myself. Several of them I would have to say both. Some of them neither. Red or pink, I would have to say neither. I look bad in both of them! Now if it were roses. I would take both colors!
I think most of our answers would be the same. I guess we did live in the same house! "I'm glad to be me" as dads rhyme would say.
Shanna, that was fun to learn about you. We were the same on most, except I do like a bath better than a shower (except on the days I need to wash my hair)and I would rather visit Disneyland than Six Flags. Most of the rides at Six Flags make me sick to my stomach. Cook or clean, that's a hard one. I like both! I am so happy you are a part of our family. Love ya!
Tammy
Hi Shanna! I just found your blog! How are you? I am going to see what you've been up to...
I would say to check out my blog but it looks like you've found us! :)
Hope all is well!
Shanna, I don't mind at all! Blogging is such a fun way to keep in touch!
I'm puzzled... aren't you going to Disneyland!!? You wish you were going to six flags?? Just teasing. Honestly, I bet you're like me...we just love to play!!! I feel like we haven't talked in a LONG time. Glad that I can at least pop in on the blog. Love you!!! Maybe I'll give you a call one of these days.
Post a Comment