
My cousin Amy tagged me with a Thankful Tag. This entails writing something for which you are thankful for each letter of your name. With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it is nice to take a step back and contemplate the goodness in our lives. These are just a few of the things I am thankful for:
Sisters
Home
Autumn weather
Nice Customers
Nieces and Nephew
Amazing husband
I'm getting excited for the break. I'm looking forward to good food, spending time with family, and relaxing. And of course contemplating the many blessings in my life for which I am thankful. I can't wait to make a great new recipe for a Sweet Potato Souffle (thanks to Heather)! I also can't wait to taste Brad's fabulous apple pie that he volunteered to make. He insists that he loves cooking and baking, so now I'm ready to see just how good he is at baking. I'm sure I'll be impressed. I tag Paula, Heather, Elise, Betsy, Shelley, Allison, and Julie. You don't have to, just if you want to. Have a great holiday everyone!
5 comments:
Loving the Nice customers!
I'll play, I am getting low on blogging ideas! Happy Thanksgiving!
You are so cute! I will do it this time!!
Shan, you are too cute! Thanksgiving was so much fun!
Love,Jules
I love to read the tag ideas. It is fun to see what you think. Just when you think you know everything about someone. You always surprise me. Thanks for the fun Thanksgiving. You always help me to feel good. Thanks for being so appreciative of what we try to do to keep our family strong! We love you and Brad!
Love, Mom
Hey Shanna, I hope you don't mind me finding your blog off of Heather's? Hey email me and I'll invite ya to my blog. sweetstar3@gmail.com This is Bethany (Knighton) Cook
Post a Comment