Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Tag!

My friend Amy Lambert tagged me awhile back and I'm finally going to complete it. It's Friday evening and I have about 1/2 hour left at work. Yeah! I'm really looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

10 YEARS AGO I WAS....
  • 14 years old
  • in the 8th grade
  • a cheerleader for the boys basketball team
  • excited to get my first round of braces off
  • boy crazy

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S "TO DO" LIST

  1. Lift weights (check)
  2. Walk during my lunch break (check)
  3. Go to a reception
  4. Clean out the dishwasher (we'll see....)
  5. Fold the laundry that's sitting in the dryer (tomorrow? hey it's a Friday night!)

SNACKS I ENJOY

  • Soy yogurt (just tried this and it fulfills my yogurt cravings)
  • Bananas with Adam's Peanut Butter
  • Hummus with carrots, green peppers, and cucumbers as dippers
  • Almonds and fruit

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED (STARTING FROM BIRTH)

  1. Idaho Falls, ID
  2. Rexburg, ID
  3. Cambridge, MA
  4. Orem, UT
  5. That's all folks

JOBS I'VE HAD

  • Custodian at my dad's office
  • Tennis Instructor
  • Teacher's Aid for a professor
  • Health Care Supervisor and Logistics Manager for the Tennis Camps at Harvard
  • Jamba Juice employee
  • Hostess at EIRMC
  • Education Specialist for Nutraceutical
  • Foot Solutions employee

PEOPLE I TAG

  • Heather Olsen
  • Julie Arfmann

2 comments:

elise and jeff said...

I love your snack list...You are a great example to all of us, it's true!!!

Natalie said...

It was fun to see what you came up with. Thanks for not tagging me. I am terrible at them!! OPPS! Love ya Shanna. Your snacks are all so healthy. I guess I like a little guilty treat once in awhile!