Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Pics



Brad and I went to our ward's Trunk or Treat on Halloween. I was already dressed in my gypsy costume from work and Brad got creative with some Smarties. As you can kind of see in the top picture, Brad taped Smarties to his pants all the way down. Do you get it? He's a "Smartie pants"! How did he ever come up with that? Oh wait, I did. But he did all the work. Anyway, we had fun eating and seeing all the fun costumes. Some of the trunks were decorated really well. Very creative. One woman had her trunk decorated with the Twilight Series as the theme. She had previews for the upcoming movie playing on a screen and all kinds of vampirish things. Well, I think due to this activity and due to the fact that the entrance to our apartment is on the side of the house, we did not have one single trick-or-treater. Poor Brad has to eat that 5 lb. bag of candy all by himself. I think that was his plan all along! We also had fun watching part of a movie on our neighbor's lawn on their big blow-up screen. Fun times.

4 comments:

elise and jeff said...

Smarty pants...I love it! I actually saw a lady with smarties on her pants and we were really confused...like is she candy lady, sweet heart or what!!!

Anonymous said...

So, you guys are too cute! 5 lbs. of candy? I'm sure Brad IS a happy boy! I loved your list of 7's. You did a good job, except I didn't see my name anywhere on that list. What is up with that?! :) j/k, seriously now, I know that you love me! Well...Mom and I are going Christmas shopping together (without the sweet little ones)...for once...oh baby, wish you were here! Well, I hope you have a great weekend!
Love, Jules

Colleen said...

Hi Shan, I know I left a comment on this last week. I wonder about my skills at blogging sometimes. Well, all the time! You and Brad are so cute. I like the "Smartie Pants". I'll bet Brad left the light on your porch OFF, so he could have all the candy! (Good thinkin'Brad. You are living up to you new Nick Name "Smartie Pants" j/k.)Dad & I saw some preview last night on TV for Twilight. The movie comes out Nov.21. I can't imagine how busy that movie will be. Maybe we'll do a Matinee. Maybe when you are here for Thanks giving. Love you! MOM

Genessa said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. Love the costumes.