Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Brad!!!


Happy happy birthday Bradley dear!!! Hope you're having a great day. Sorry you have to spend it studying, taking a quiz, taking a test, and studying for the next test. At least you have a yummy dinner and presents to look forward to! I appreciate all you do and I feel so blessed to have you in my life. I couldn't keep it all together without you!

Today is Brad's 24th birthday. September is a month of birthdays for us. It seems like we've been celebrating all month between get togethers with his family and my family and spoiling each other. In fact, Grandma Roper was so kind and took us out to Sizzler last night to celebrate both of our birthdays. We had a great time visiting with her. It's been a fun month. Hate to see it end. Oh yes, we do have one more birthday next week...my dad's. Too bad we won't be in I.F. to celebrate with him. Anyway, we've got a little more celebrating to do tonight. Brad didn't want a cake, so I spent the extra money to make a special birthday dinner. I hope it turns out and mostly I hope he likes it. Here's hoping he'll have a few minutes to relax and enjoy a little tonight. The hectic life of a student...I don't miss it at all. But Brad just seems to keep pushing through it, with minimal complaining, and he does just fine. Thanks for all your hard work, honey. It will be worth it!

1 comment:

elise and jeff said...

Yeah for Birthday's:) Celebrate big tonight ya'll deserve it!