Shanna has wanted a treadmill for a long time. We finally decided to take the dive and buy one. We both did a ton of research on treadmills in our price range. We shopped and shopped until we dropped the money and bought one. We have loved it so far. It has been great for Shanna's surgery recovery and getting into shape for PTC(personal training certification). With it so cold out it is hard to run/walk outside and now with Landon it makes even more difficult. I have to admit that I have only walked on it a few times for maybe a few minutes. But in my defence I have already dropped 20+ pounds just from working since August. Not to say that that is the only reason to use a treadmill. Anyway here is a picture of our trusty treadmill.
3 comments:
Lucky!! Congratulations. That will be so nice to be able to work out at home. Shanna, that is so cool that your going to be a personal trainer. You're awesome! :)
Hooray for the treadmill! We got one a couple of months ago, and we LOVE it!
That is wonderful. I know how faithful you are to exercise. This will make it much easier for you with this little one.
Post a Comment