Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures

So here are my 32 week pics. I've been asked a few times if I'm having twins, or if I'm due any day now. Well, I'm not. I don't get offended, I just feel a little self-conscious and defensive. I have been measuring right on the whole time, so I'm not worried. I'm just short with a short torso, so of course I'm going to shoot straight out. I was expecting it. I just can't figure out why people don't realize that everyone carries differently, depending on their body shape. Like I said, I'm not offended, just a little annoyed. But I'm perfectly okay with where I'm at and I'm okay with getting bigger. (preferably just through the middle:) I don't really like my cankles due to all the swelling, but my belly can get just as big as it needs to be. Where else is the little guy supposed to go? Anyway, here are my pics for documenting purposes.

32 weeks

Hey, wipe that shocked look off your face. I'm not that big:)


6 comments:

Erin said...

I don't even think you are that big! You just look pregnant and there's nothing wrong with that!
Your shower was so fun! Good luck with everything!

heather said...

You're simply adorable.

Anonymous said...

Its ok to be offended! Some people are just insensitive, You look adorable!

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Shanna- You look great! Can't wait to see pics of your little guy. Fun updates!

The Price Family said...

Your on the count down wahoo!!! You look good, don't you hate when people make comments. When I worked at Sportsmans people always made comments about my belly. It's like they never could say the right thing. Hang in there your getting close and I can't wait to see picture of your little guy!
(my mom was planning on going to your shower but as she was getting ready to leave people showed up to the house) I was a little bumbed because I wanted to hear how things were with you and your family. Thank goodness for blogs:)

The Phillips said...

You look so good!!!! Babies are so much fun! I love the house, it looks like a great place to live!
--sharifa