Friday, June 4, 2010

Baby Shower!!

Last week I was spoiled with a lovely baby shower given by my coworkers, Betsy, Heather, and Meegan, as well as my neighbor Stephanie. It was so much fun! They did a great job with the refreshments, decorations, invites, etc. And we had a great turnout. I can't believe how generous everyone was. Thanks to everyone who came and made this such a fun evening for me!! I appreciate your support and can't wait to use all the great gifts when our little guy gets here. Here's a whole bunch of pictures from the party.

By the cute and tasty refreshments

Mmmmmm....these cupcakes were sooo good!

Stephanie, the lovely hostess, and her little guy, Noah. I hope my baby is as good and sweet as him!

My neighbors, Marenda, Erin, and Stephanie. And can't forget cute little Nyah and Noah:)

Elise and Meegan...previous coworkers:). I'm going to miss them!

My neighbors Lisa, Tamera, and Ashley


The cute little bathtub that my coworkers gave to me. I love it and can't wait to use it!!

Couldn't resist another picture of Meegan and Elise because they are so dang cute! And that's Marenda's baby, Nyah. What a mellow, sweet girl!


The proud mother to be with the sweet shower throwers, Stephanie, Betsy, and Heather. Thanks for a great time, ladies!!

Who's bigger? Hey no fair Betsy's at an angle! :) Betsy sits right next to me at work and she is due about a week before me. It's been so fun having someone to talk about pregnancy and baby stuff with me everyday.

3 comments:

Amy said...

OH HOW FUN! I can't wait for your other shower in a couple weeks! You are soo darling!

Grandma/pa Freeman said...

That was so fun, you look so cute preggo-I'm so excited for you, BUT I will miss you when you leave, so keep your blog updated for me!!!!

Colleen said...

What a cute shower and cute friends. We think you look darling and it's true, everyone carries babies differently. We are just so happy the baby is growing a healthy! We can't wait to see him and grandpa can't wait to play with him.