Here is a picture of the house that we will be renting. We haven't seen the inside, but my dad was able to check it out for us and he said that it is great. It's in a really good neighborhood and it sounds just like what we were hoping for. It's less than 4 years old and it has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a laundry room, a two car garage...I think we will be loving all that space after living in apartments. We'll be able to move our stuff into it in about a month. That should be interesting moving when I'm so very pregnant. Hopefully I'll take it easy so I don't go into early labor.
We're excited to try out a new city and see where this new adventure takes us. We're hoping for smooth sailing through this transitional time in our lives.
10 comments:
Yeah for the new job! That house is super cute! I bet Julie is really excited to have you guys close again.
So cute Shan! We are way excited to have you guys close! And we will be there a ton!!!!!! Love you! Jules
I will try to come help you move for sure! You can not have that baby THAT early!
What a cute place and it even has a yard, that will be so great during the warmer months! I will miss you, but you better come back to Utah sometimes and give me a call!
That house looks perfect for you guys. Congratulations! I am going to miss you, Shanna.
Shanna, I am so very excited you are going to try it out. Dane and I love it so much because you save a ton of money on produce and eat a ton of it too. It is easy to eat healthy when you have affordable fruits and vegies...and enough to eat for every meal--seriously. I hope you try it out. It was great to see you the other day. Dane and I head to Twin Falls quite often, so I will let you know when we head that direction! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
How exciting. I hope the move goes smooth for you.
I hope your move went well and you're loving Idaho! You're so close to having that baby!! Can't wait to see pics! :)
Very exciting! I didn't read this post til after I ran into you guys. We'll have to get together and hang out!!
ok so it says you updated your blog with pictures of your little guy, but its not showing up?
Post a Comment