Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures

Here are my pregnancy pictures that I meant to post a week ago:). I was 28 weeks. I'm doing pretty well. Other than dealing with sleep issues, swollen feet, and indigestion, I can't complain. I'm just happy things are going so smoothly and our babe seems to be doing fine. I'm getting so excited for this little guy to join us in about 11 weeks!


28 weeks



7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pregnancy pictures! You look great!

11 weeks will hopefully come fast for you! :)

Jules said...

So cute! You look beautiful! I love your pink sundress from your Florida Pictures! I need to post some preggo pictures! 11 weeks is so close! He is going to be so cute... I mean... Handome!!! Love ya! Jules

Jules said...

Handsome!!!!

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

Looking great! Not that much longer left! You can do it!

Colleen said...

Shan, you are so darling. I can hardly wait to hug this cute little boy. Just 2 weeks till the family shower! Love you.

Betsy said...

wootwoo! You're so cute!

heather said...

What a beautiful mama. You're getting so close. I'm so excited for you!