Here's a couple more fun pictures from our latest trip to Idaho.
It had been sooo long since I had seen Kim because she has been living in Hawaii. Thankfully she was in town so I could see her last weekend. It was great to spend some time with her and her two cute sons, Branson and Eli. She's got a third son on the way. Good luck, Kimmy!
Brad in the banana man suit after our race. He's gonna hate me for putting this picture on here. But it's just too funny and cute not to share! He was totally rockin' it up!
7 comments:
Shanna, I can't believe how much you look like your mom. I never really realized it in high school, but the more that I see your pictures on your blog, the more I think you look like your mom! Good job on your race. I wish I had driven by and seen Brad in his banana suit!
That banana suit is amazing!
That's awesome! What a good sport. You rock that banana suit, Brad! :)
Thanks for the shameless plug for Jamba Juice! Brad was too fun! That race was fun too! We always love it when you guys come to I.F.! I love you! Jules
Shanna, will you email me your address? amyline_anderson@yahoo.com
Thanks dear!
Hey Shan!!!!!!!!
Shanna,
I made the alfredo sauce from the recipe you posted, and it was delicious! Loved it!
Post a Comment