- Slept in
- Went on a couple of long runs in great running weather
- Played tennis together (got sunburned)
- Watched a couple of movies (yea for Redbox!)
- Watched a couple of shows we've been saving on our DVR
- Went to a family BBQ
- Ate some really good Bajio's Chicken Green Chile Quesadillas
- Cleaned our whole apartment
- Finished all the laundry
- Worked on a couple of home projects
- Went to church
- Went to the temple
- Took a long nap
- Enjoyed just spending time together
You know, these three day weekends don't come around often enough. One per month would be nice, don't you think? Well I hope all of you had a fun and relaxing Memorial Day weekend. We sure did.
10 comments:
Hi Shan,
It was fun to web cam with you and Brad. Not quite as good as in person, but very fun! We enjoyed our weekend too. Dad built the bridge over the rock garden. It looks so cute! Good luck with your training for this week end race. You got so much done it is good you got a good nap. I need your energy. Maybe tomorrow. I had to pay bills today. That always zaps my energy. Have a fun run at Bridal Veil Falls. Feel the burn for me!!!
Love you!!!
I think we should have 3 day weekends every week! :)
Wow great job! Let's see... we watched four hours of TV... walked to the mailbox... dropped newspapers off to be recycled... yeah that's about it! Ha ha Way to be productive!
Dang you did alot this weekend! We were traveling home almost the whole weekend, but I do love a day off man!
I couldn't agree more! It seems like 3 day weekends give you enough time to get the regular errands/chores done with time left for fun. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!
Hey Shad! Sounds like a fun weekend. Sure miss you guys. Hope you get to enjoy summer a little bit. It's already nice and toasty here in Iraq, but I'm getting used to running in 110 degree heat. Good luck on your race.
I'm doing fine, other than missing my family, but other than that, I'm getting into the swing of things and getting used to living inside a vacuum bag. Definitely not a good place for dust allergies....Just wanted to say hi and love ya'll!
Glad you all got to chill out and just relax. It's always nice to stay home and get things done!!! Hope the race goes well and you have a great time! Love ya!!
Shan! Good luck tomorrow! I am so excited for you! And proud of you! Running really is fun! I'm glad you had a fun 3-day weekend too! Call me when you are done with your race! We'll talk about your new swimsuit! Love ya! Jules
I talk with Colleen and she said that the race went really well. You are seriously awesome!! Sure love you!
You better post a picture of this new swimsuit! Okay, you don't HAVE to be in it!
Post a Comment