Monday, April 6, 2009

It's been a great two years!

Today is our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. The time has flown by! And what a great two years it has been. I feel that we have both learned and experienced a lot in our time together. It's been great to have a constant companion at my side to lean on for strength and support. I just want to say Happy Anniversary to my Bradley! Thanks for all you do for me. You take such good care of me. My love for you grows stronger each year! I love you! In celebration of this event I have posted some of my favorite pictures from our wedding day. It's so fun to look back and reminisce on the events of the day! We had such nice weather that I actually got a sunburn. What a great day to get married! And what do you know...it's great weather again today. Lucky us! I only posted one pic from our reception because in most of them there's a big blue bow behind my head and it looks like it's in my hair. Just what I wanted :). Anyway, I liked these pictures, so here you go! I just can't believe it's been two years...my how time flies!


And they lived happily everafter :)






That grooms cake was delish!






11 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

I love the picture you chose-they are beautiful!

callingallinglets said...

Happy Anniversary. Two years, WOW, where did those two years go huh. Hey, where was the picture taken that you are in the archway. I love that picture. Who did your photography. Congratulations again and now on to YEAR 3. Roberta

The Cook Clan said...

Congrats on two good years! Time flys when you're having fun!

heather said...

Happy anniversary! Great pictures, you two are so cute!

Shanna and Brad said...

Roberta,
Thank you! We were on the temple grounds in I.F., it was a more secluded area. Scott Adams, my cousin's husband, did our pictures. He was working for the Rose Shop and that is where we had our reception because my relatives own it. Thanks for writing!
Shanna

The Price Family said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful! And I love your hair!

Pauly said...

It goes by fast! You two are cute together and i love your wedding pictures you both look so happy!

The Matthews Family said...

It's only okay that you put us on your blog list if it's okay we put you on ours! : ) Cute wedding pictures- I don't think I had ever gotten to see them! Also, you have brought poor Brad over to the dark side! All those vegies on dinner... but yeah to him for sticking to white bread! : )

Arfmann Family said...

congrats Shanna! (And Brad)
Hollie

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary! You have accomplished alot together. What a great team. We are so thankful that you and Brad are finding the joy in marriage. You bring joy to our lives! Thanks for the fun picture memories!! Is Brad still as romantic and sentimental as he was when you were dating? He likes to surprise you.

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Congrats! It is amazing how fast time flies by-- your wedding pictures are beautiful. You both look so happy and sweet!