So this is my debut blog. Shanna has been eagerly inviting me to join the blog fun, so here goes. It has been a long semester as they usually are. I have 1 more final tomorrow and then we are off to celebrate in the warm California sun. We are going to be in Anaheim from Thursday through Monday living it up at Disneyland. I am really excited just to travel south and get away. Not in particular to anyone or anything but to just get away. This will be Shanna and I's first trip somewhere just the two of us since our honeymoon to Jackson Hole 2 years ago. I want to take a few lines and thank Shanna for supporting me through this semester. I find it interesting that as I have talked with friends at school about the struggle it is to find the right balance between school and our wives, my friends mention that their wives want them to be home more and to spend more time together on the weekends. But not Shanna she would like it if I would spend more time at school :). Not to say we don't enjoy being together but Shanna sees the benefits of doing school as out weighting the benefits of watching TV or whatever together. I don't know how much sense I just made but I know Shanna understands. Thanks Babe! So as my shout out goes to all you bloggers, I say, Are we there yet??
6 comments:
Way to go Brad. I am completely impressed, and I will be waiting for updates! Once you start you can't stop....
Pretty jealous! I want to go to Disneyland!
We struggle to find that balance, too. With 20+ credits and clinic time, we don't see much of each other. But, I do think it's important for him to be at school when he should be. We have friends whose wives always want the husband to stay home from school and I don't think that's good either. Family is important, school is important, and you have to find the balance that makes both of you happy.
Wahoo! I want to go to California. That sounds like so much fun! A well-deserved vacation!! Hope you guys have a great time.
Good job on your blogging debut! I think you're a natural. Thanks for working so hard this semester. It's over. Yeah! I do love spending time with you, but I just want you to do your best in school. You know that:) I'm looking forward to spending the next 5 days with you. We will be leaving in about 12 hours, so we're almost there!
Oh my gosh we just missed you guys we were in Disneyland all last week. I hope you guys have a great time!
Post a Comment