These pictures were taken last Christmas when we were visiting Wisconsin. Cute family, huh? It was a lot of fun spending the holidays there and getting to know Brad's family better. We look forward to many more Christmas's with the Roper clan!
I love the pics...I still can't believe that she had triplets...holy smokes (ouch)...I need to take some family pics too, ya'll are so good about that!
4 comments:
I love the pics...I still can't believe that she had triplets...holy smokes (ouch)...I need to take some family pics too, ya'll are so good about that!
YAY, we finally broke you. I am so glad you start up the Roper family blog can't wait to stalk you daily....
Shanna! I love your blog! How did you get your wedding pictures on there? Everything is soooo cute! Well, keep in touch sis!
Love, Jules
Jules,
We got all of our pictures on a disc because they were digital.
Post a Comment