Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just for Fun



I don't have a lot of recent photos (because I keep forgetting to take pictures...shame on me!), so I thought I'd at least get something posted. And it's always fun to remember such a special day. We've been married almost a year and a half and I have to say that I love my husband now more than ever.

3 comments:

elise and jeff said...

So cute! I just loved your dress!!! Its always fun to see wedding pictures...who knows why, but its true

Natalie said...

Your getting good at this blogging thing! :0) I love the update ...anything! I actually don't think I have seen that family picture from the wedding. Very fun! Keep up the fun posts! Love you Shan!

Brian said...

Hey Shanna Charee! Just wanted to say hi and tell you that your blog looks great! Thanks for being such a great sister. We miss you guys!