Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun at Work!

I thought y'all might want to see where I work and who I work with. I answer customer questions about products over the phone for a massive dietary supplement company called Nutraceutical Corp. This picture was taken during a baby shower that we threw for Paula, our manager. From left to right there's Amy, Betsy, Paula, me, Heather, and Elise. Amy left us for her husband's schooling (we miss her!) and Paula's gone until October because she's busy being a new mom (of course we miss her, too!). So there's just four of us left, which means we're pretty busy when someone goes on vacation. I just love these girls! We have so much fun talking in between calls (sometimes I probably talk a little too much!). I couldn't ask for more pleasant company all day long. Although, sometimes I get a little discouraged after a tough call, I really feel so blessed that I found this job. It works out really well for our current situation. By the way, Paula's little Wyatt turned out to be pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

elise and jeff said...

I love all the pics! Isnt work just great :) It is fun when we are not swamped...hehe!