Friday, July 25, 2008

The Books Everyone Talks About




I've heard everyone talking about the Twilight Series so I decided to read the books for myself. I finished Twilight and New Moon. Now I'm about a hundred pages into Eclipse. I have a love/hate relationship with these books. There are some things that just really irritate me about Bella. Also, the books can be overly sappy and possibly a little innappropriate for the young reader. But just like everyone else, I'm hooked. I just have to know how the story ends. So I'll definitely be finishing the whole series and seeing the movie. She is a pretty good author, so I might just have to read her other book, The Host. I better get reading since the 4th book comes out soon!

3 comments:

elise and jeff said...

Nice post Shanna...I still don't know about those books, but my sister is hooked too along with 10 other friends...It's an addiction!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute!

Natalie said...

Yeah you have a blog!!! Bri told me last night and I was thrilled. As for the books... I really like them, but I am with you- there are things that really bug me. We ordered the 4th book, so we are waiting for it to get here. I have to know how it all ends after all! I also read the host. I have to warn you that it is different and took me a little time
to switch over, but I thought it was a good book also. Wish you were coming to play with us too! Love you!