So back in April--yes that is a couple of months ago and I'm finally getting around to posting about it :)--my lovely parents came for a visit. I wasn't so good about whipping out the camera, but fortunately my picture loving mother took some pics with her phone and shared them with me.
We had a wonderful time shopping, eating good food, going to the zoo, playing outside, relaxing, and just enjoying being together. My sweet parents watched Landon so Brad and I could have a day to go to the temple and then they watched him again so we could go on a date for our 5th anniversary. We hope for the day when we can live close enough for this to be a regular thing:) Here are some pics from their visit:
Mom bought me some clippers and taught me how to cut Landon's hair. I'm still afraid to do it on my own, so he has longish hair right now. Maybe Brad and I will tackle him this weekend:)
He was pretty intrigued with those clippers
Landon loved having Grandpa for a constant playmate!
Loves for Grandpa!
What a stud with his spiky hair
At the Peoria Zoo
Landon loves to slide!
Something smells funny Mom!
Stud muffin in his cool shades that stay on for about 2 seconds
Wrong direction but you get the idea:) Majorly cool
Monkey from the zoo! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!! He's now a pro at "oo-oo ah-ah".
The box that came with Landon's cool new play toy you can kind of see in the background. He thought the box was most intriguing:)
"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!"
Not the best family pic:) Brad and I were off to our date for our 5th anniversary. It was so nice to know that Landon would be in good hands while we were gone. We went to a fantastic steakhouse, did a little shopping, and saw the Hunger Games movie. Yes, I liked the movie! I think Brad liked it, but he found it a little strange:)
Family love!!
Landon was really trying to help Grandma feel better when they were leaving by giving her lots of hugs. It was pretty stinkin' cute!
Really wish I would have remembered to whip out the camera more often. We were a bit preoccupied with house buying stuff at that point--putting in offers, signing papers, getting inspections set up, etc. Didn't end up buying that house but it was good practice:) And it was nice to have my parents help with some of it.
Thanks Mom and Dad for coming out and seeing us. We loved having you here and can't wait to see you later this summer!









3 comments:
He looks SO much like his Daddy! Oh, and Austin cuts both his hair and Max's hair. I would be scared to do it! : )
I can't believe how much he's grown. He is so cute! Miss you, Shan!
Thank you for the blog on our fun trip! It made me miss Landon so much. (both of you too!)Less than a month till we see you again.
Post a Comment