Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's about time!!!

Happy Birthday to Tammy, my sweet mother-in-law! I decided to get some pictures uploaded from the past few months for her to enjoy on her special day. Here's some eye candy for your birthday Tammy:) We love you and hope you have a great day!
The joy technology brings to Landon is indescribable
An afternoon at the zoo the first week in January. Not one bit scared of that big lion right next to him.
He can put on my headbands all by himself. He has learned the hard way that they can be dangerous if stretched too far.
The one day we had enough snow to play in this winter
Intriguing...
And delicious!
The guys
Yogurt is a great way to add volume to your hair
Maybe starting your day at 4:30 am is not such a good idea, Landon...just a thought
Playing with mommy's drill. Atta boy!
Just a taste of the messes this kiddo can make
Sporting his cool backpack
Vacuuming up a storm. Wish I had one of these at home!
He just helps me with my real one:)
Costume fun!
Enjoying some warm spring weather
So proud of himself for getting his pants off all by himself
First day of shorts this spring. He couldn't stop pulling them up.
Note to dad: a box of unattended tissues makes a great toy:)

Sweet little smile
Downing a peep from Grandma and Grandpa
Can't get enough bags!
First Easter egg hunt


I shouldn't encourage such behavior
Matchy matchy with Dad 
Mommy's rockstar for sure!
Trying to ride the bus around
Grandma Call teaching me how to trim his hair. He just wanted the clippers the whole time.
This video was taken in March. He has acquired a few more words since then. Just glad we were able to capture some of them on camera which is almost impossible with this guy's obsession with technology!
A family in our ward held a fun Easter egg hunt for young children in their back yard. I wish we could have caught more of his excitement. He seemed to like all of the commotion and would suddenly burst out with loud random ramblings. Of course I left his Easter basket at home so we resorted to using the diaper bag:)


That's a good start for getting caught up. More to come next week!!!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

That was so fun to read. Thanks! I totally get the technology. It's their dads! Or it might be their generation. :) I liked the sleeping in his high chair. 4:30am?? Really? Oh poor Shanna! I was sad about 6am this week. I will not complain anymore. I love his big snow suit, too. D loves the snow, too. You look great! I hope you're doing well!

Colleen said...

The videos were great! I can't believe I missed this blog! We send our love to Landon and his Mom and Dad!