Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011



I had fun dressing Landon up for Halloween. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Call who sent us the cute dinosaur costume! I loved it on him, especially when he would crawl and his little tail would wag:) Landon had fun playing at the playgroup Halloween party on Friday morning. Then the two of us went to the ward trunk or treat Friday night. Brad was at work:(. Brad talked me into to wearing his old football jersey to the trunk or treat. It suits me, right?! Then, tonight Landon helped me pass out candy. We had quite a few trick or treaters. He seemed to be enjoying all the visitors and made lots of cute sounds and faces for them:)
 We had to get a pic with one of the several dinosaurs at the activity:)



 Landon was so curious about what was going on with all of the trick or treaters outside



 Evidence of the cold he picked up last Friday at playgroup:( A sick little kid was hauling his sippy cup everywhere and of course Landon got his hands on it and took a sip. I guess it's part of being a kid, but I'm a little annoyed that this could have been avoided. Oh well, hopefully he sleeps better tonight. 
 "Okay, that's enough fun for one night"
"All done!" (okay he didn't really say that, but I'm just guessing that's what he was thinking:))

This video is kind of long, but I wanted to post it for the grandparents of course:) He does wag his tail pretty cute in that costume. Just ignore my commentary, maybe just turn down the volume cause I sound kind of ridiculous:) 

4 comments:

heather said...

Awe, he looks adorable! I love that costume. So cute. :)

Amy said...

what a cute little Dino! Don't you just hate the germs this time of year!

I always just tell myself, oh well at least they will have a KILLER immune system later in life, right?!

Colleen said...

You are a very cute football player! I just can't get over the cute tail wagging and the door closing game he created. He looked like he was going to pull himself up on the table. I am amazed he left the dinosaur hoody on so well. Give him a big juicy kiss from Grandma. (no germs included!)

Betsy said...

Hey Shanna! I'm glad you still keep up with your blog. It's so fun to see what you guys are up to and watch Landon grow. He's is so cute in that costume! And wagging his tail...haha! So fun!