* Brad and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on April 6th. It's hard to believe we've been married that long already! Time flies when you're having fun:) We celebrated by getting Johnny Carino's to Go. Exciting, I know:)
* Brad took the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam. He feels like he did well so it's good to have that over with!
* Landon and I spent a few days at my parents' house in Idaho Falls. We had a great time and I took advantage of some free babysitting:)
*We all got to spend Easter weekend at Brad's parents' home, which was a fun getaway. Landon loved being entertained by his cousin, Madeline.
*Landon had another round of ear infections. Poor kid! It took me a while to figure out why he wasn't sleeping well. He seems to be feeling a lot better now and (thankfully) is starting to be a good sleeper again.
Here are some pictures from our April adventures:

My Mom gave Landon a little hair trim while we were visiting. He wasn't too fond of the clippers.
A little traumatic, but the results were cuteness!
Landon loved playing with this in I.F. He also loved chillin' with my cousin, Shawn.Easter Sunday
I know this was a lot of pictures, but seeing how I didn't blog for over a month, I have a lot. Don't worry, there are more that will be posted in the next couple of days because Landon is 9 months old and that deserves a separate posting:)
3 comments:
So I was like, "Hey, we just celebrated our 4th Anniversary too!" And then I went, "Oh, duh!" Ha ha. We have had to celebrate anniversaries with take out too. Our very first anniversary was with a one month old crying in her bouncy seat as we tried to eat Applebee's sitting around our coffee table in the living room. : ) And I was just noticing-- you are looking SO much like your mom!
OMG! Landon is getting so big. He's adorable!! He looks like such a happy baby. Congrats on being married for 4 years. You guys are awesome.
How darling,we love Landon! Your
4th anniversary! We are proud of all you have accomplished in 4 short years. Way to go!
Post a Comment