
Landon turned 9 months old last Saturday. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up! He is such a joy to us and we just can't get enough of him. I mean, who wouldn't want to smooch those cute little cheeks all day long?! He doesn't seem to mind:)


He is now rolling all over the place. Definitely time to baby-proof! It seems as though any time I leave the room briefly I'll come back and he'll be caught in some corner or wrapped around the leg of a chair a few feet away from where I had left him. I had gotten so used to his immobility that I am surprised each time. Gotta keep an eye on this mischief maker! :)

Hey, what's that cool thing in your hand? I want it!

Love that zany look:)

Too cute! I love how he's holding his daddy's hand. I can't believe they are both mine! I'm one lucky girl.
5 comments:
He is such a big boy! Those are exciting times when they start rolling all over the place.
Yes, you better get going on the baby proofing. Kennedy started walking at 10 months! Nate was about a month after that! It doesn't take long and they are into all kinds of trouble. I love the little tie. Something about little boys in ties that make them irresistible to me!n Glad life is good to you! HUGS!
I love his hair spiked up in that picture all dressed in his church clothes. So cute!! Things change so fast!
Landon looks absolutely adorable in his church clothes! Next time I head that way I am calling you up so that I can see you and that cute little boy!
Our Landon is 9 months old? He is a treasure. You have 2 very handsome men to take care of you.
(I know it is the other way around for now but they will both take care of their sweetheart!)XOXO
Post a Comment