Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun!

For Thanksgiving we traveled to Smithfield, Utah to spend time with Brad's family. Most of Tammy's family was there so they all got to meet Landon. It was a short visit, but we had a nice time. Of course lots of great food, thanks to Tammy. My favorite was the homemade cranberry sauce. So good! Here are a few pics from the day:

Our little family

Landon with his Great Grandpa Wagstaff

Landon with his Great Aunt Terilyn

Landon snuggling up with Aunt Allison
What a jolly little fellow!

3 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

He is so cute and looks like such a content, happy baby! Lucky! I wish I would one day have one of those, lol

heather said...

Awe, look at that smile! What a cutie. You guys look so happy. You're looking great by the way.

Jules said...

I love the whole blog! I haven't been able to check for a while! But, everything and everyone looks so cute! I love your family pictures! Can't wait to see you in a couple days! Love, Jules