Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update

Brad and I have been keeping busy...
  • We spent an enjoyable Easter/Conference weekend at his parents home. It was fun to spend time with some of Brad's family.
  • Then we had fun celebrating our 3rd anniversary on April 6th. We've learned a lot from each other over the past few years and look forward to many many more anniversaries to come.
  • Brad has been keeping busy finishing up his last semester. He graduates next week and he can hardly wait to be done. He's good and ready for a break. He has been looking for mechanical engineering positions anywhere and everywhere, so who knows where we'll end up. I can't wait to find out so that I can start making plans about all things baby...hospitals, doctors, birthing classes, insurance, how to set up the nursery, etc. It's definitely a lesson in patience for me right now as I am sooo ready to get these things figured out. I know it will all work out for the best. Patience, patience, patience...

    Now, time for my pregnancy pics:

24 weeks

It's hard to believe I've still got about 16 weeks left. With me being 5'1" and having a short torso, the baby seems to be shooting straight out. At this rate, I'm going to have one big belly!! It's going to be worth it, right?!! I've been enjoying his little kicks throughout the day. His movements are getting so big that I can see my belly move sometimes. I love it!!

11 comments:

Jules said...

Oh, Shanna!!! It is such a cute belly! That just made my day! Mine is getting bigger everyday! I guess that is good! It just surprises me every morning!!! You look so so so cute!!!! I loved all of your blogs! Love ya! Juless

Parker and Meegan said...

You really are an absolutely adorable little prego! :) I hope Brad hears back SOON so you can get planning for the summer!

Genessa said...

Hey don't worry you look great! I was huge and I am 5"7. Enjoy every moment of it,you will be holding that baby before you know it.

heather said...

You are simply glowing! You look beautiful. I can't wait to see your little boy!

heather said...

Good luck, Brad!

Allison Serr said...

You'll miss your belly when it's gone!!!We're learning lessons in patience, too. It's not easy.

The Tovey Family said...

Hey, sooo I had NO idea that you were even prego!! congrats!! I'm really excited for you. You are soo cute!

The Phillips said...

You look so cute pregnant! It really is worth the wait/everything you go through! It's really great to feel the baby move! Hope all goes good for you guys with the job search so that you can get started on plans for the baby!:)
---Sharifa;P

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Shanna. I'm so excited for you guys. I hope Brad finds a job. That would be fun if you guys could move back to IF or close to that area. Good luck to you both.

Natalie said...

Definitely worth it!!! We can't wait!!

Amy said...

I know what you mean on the short torso thing! BUT short girls ALWAYS make cuter pregnant girls. We show sooner and we have little basketball tummies that make us look pregnant, and not just over weight. :)

You look sooo cute! It makes me want to get pregnant again! And aren't the little kicks sooo amazing! One of my ABSOLUTE favorite parts to being pregnant.

Let me know if I can do anything for ya! Any names yet?