THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY IS GOING TO BE.....
A BOY!!!
We couldn't be more excited! Here's a look at his cute little profile. It's so nice to finally be able to call the baby "he" or "him" and not "it" or "the baby". Now on to finding names that we agree on!
The proud mother-to-be at 20 weeks...I'm hanging in there! August seems so far away, but I'm trying to be patient.
How fun!!!! This family needs more boys.....You are an adorable preggers and I wish i could see you in person! Congrats! Boys are the best!!!!! Beware: potty training can get a little shady at times...but luckily you dont have to worry about that one for a while!
yeah! he is so so cute! ah love his little profile! I loved having axel in august :) granted he came a month early and so I was floored when he arrived. and it all felt like a drem
We are SOOO thrilled! Just remember to enjoy this stage too! I know it has it's ups and downs, but enjoy the ride! You're looking very cute! Can't wait to see you and that baby bump in a few more weeks!!
13 comments:
We're so exited for you two!
that's great news!
make sure and get your a/c ready...
Wow! a boy.....That is Great but I'm feelin for ya....August heat....
Aw, you look so cute. Congratulations!
A boy, I can't believe it!!!! I love my baby boy-you will love yours too! PS you look awesome...your tiny-lucky girl!
How fun!!!! This family needs more boys.....You are an adorable preggers and I wish i could see you in person! Congrats! Boys are the best!!!!! Beware: potty training can get a little shady at times...but luckily you dont have to worry about that one for a while!
Congrats! We love boys. You look great.
Congratulations!
Shanna, I am so excited for you! I had better be getting a baby shower invitation!
yeah! he is so so cute! ah love his little profile! I loved having axel in august :) granted he came a month early and so I was floored when he arrived. and it all felt like a drem
My dear, you are so cute! I am going to start the blue blankets tomorrow. We can't wait to see you on Brad's GRADUATION!!
Love you sooo much
I totally thought he was going to be a girl! Way off! Congrats!
We are SOOO thrilled! Just remember to enjoy this stage too! I know it has it's ups and downs, but enjoy the ride! You're looking very cute! Can't wait to see you and that baby bump in a few more weeks!!
Post a Comment