I'm finally getting around to another post!! I don't know why it takes me so long. I'm a bit of a procrastinator, I guess. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago we were able to spend some time with my family because my brother Brian and his cute little family, Natalie, Kennedy, and Nathan were in town from Florida. It's really hard for them to break away because he's an attorney for the Air Force. I hadn't seen them in 2.5 years! Thank goodness we have blogs and webcams to keep in touch so we feel more connected. But I've still missed them so much. It was so good to see them! They seem to be doing great and we had a blast hanging out with them and the rest of my family. Unfortunately Brad couldn't stay long because he had to get back for school. But luckily I was able to take a few days off of work and stay for a bit longer. It was a nice break and a sweet reunion. I love my family!!!

Brad and I got to pick Brian, Natalie, Kennedy, and Nathan up at the airport since we were passing through Salt Lake anyway. I loved getting a big hug from Kennedy at the airport. She's such a sweet friendly little girl! Nathan was a little out of it from all the traveling and lack of sleep. It didn't take him too long to warm up to us, though. It was so fun to finally meet the little guy! He's just as adorable in real life as he is in all the pictures I've seen.

Me with Kennedy and Nathan at the airport...instant friends!!! Brian and Natalie were trying to figure out how to get their high-tech car seat hooked up to my '97 Pontiac Grand Am:)


We took advantage of having the family all together and squeezed in some family pictures. These are my prego-pics at almost 17 weeks.

The Call Family


Silly faces...it's amazing what you resort to when you only have a couple of seconds to strike a pose:) Finger up the nose? Really Shanna? I think Ryan's face is the best...it's not too hard for him crack a goofy face. Just teasing, Ry!!
We had a blast just hanging out and getting caught up on each other's lives. I also got to see a lot of my cousins and family friends because my parents had an open house so everyone could come and visit. We had a great turn out! Brad and I are getting really excited to go to Florida (and Louisianna to see Brad's mission) after graduation and spend some time with Brian and Natalie and thier kiddos. The beaches sound wonderful and we can hardly wait! We decided it would be a good time for a trip before our little one arrives and before Brian and his family move to Japan for a few years. We're looking forward to the end of April!!
5 comments:
Those are great family pics. You're preggy pics are so cute. :)
Holy cow. I need to check blogs more often. I am soooo excited you are pregnant. I remember when we were roomies and we talked about being pregnant and how you were scared you might not be able to. It is so wonderful that everything turned out well in the end. Congratulations!!!
We had SOOOO much fun! We love you guys! Thanks for breaking away to play with us, and thanks for such a quick trip Brad! Can't wait to see you again!!!
You all look so happy to be together! How fun! You look beautiful in these pictures!!
How fun! It's so good to see all your family together.
Post a Comment