Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures

I'm finally getting around to posting some pregnancy pictures. So now all of you can have a glimpse of my ever expanding waistline:) I'm feeling a little chubby, but I'm dealing with it the best way I can: eat everything in sight. Just kidding, I'm trying to have a little self control. But I must admit, my cravings are way stronger than they've ever been and it's a lot harder to resist certain foods I used to avoid. Example: last weekend I had to have a burger and fries, and only Arctic Circle would do because they have fry sauce. I can't remember the last time I ordered a burger and fries. But I must say it was glorious. I have since purchased some frozen french fries for when my next strong craving hits. I'm trying to enjoy the process and not stress out too much about food, but I'm struggling with feeling a bit pudgy. I try to remind myself that it is normal to gain weight. Did anyone else have issues with this?

Anyway, here are a couple pictures that I have taken along the way so far.
12 weeks

16 weeks

We can hardly wait to find out the gender!! Only 4 more weeks until we find out. Brad thinks it's going to be a boy. Or he wants it to be a boy:) We'll let you all know.

11 comments:

Genessa said...

Super cute pictures, you are adorable. You are going to love the Ultrasound it really makes things feel so real. Congrats!

heather said...

Aw...you look so cute. :)

elise and jeff said...

You look darling...you have that pregnancy glow! I am so happy for you!!! I'm coming to visit on Friday!

Kevin and Cherie said...

You are tiny! I feel fat until like 20 weeks every time! At first it's just love handles and I feel really wide and chubby but then everything starts going to the front and getting harder and rounder. So happy for you!

Allison Serr said...

Girl, you're going to get WAY more than pudgy - but that's all part of the process. Pregnant bellies are cute, so try to concentrate on that. Your body is just the beginning of all that you will sacrifice for your child. Maybe try to think of it as selfless service.

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

You look beautiful. Don't worry everyone feels chubby at the in between stage. Pretty soon though you won't feel chubby just gloriously round. Enjoy every minute of it. It is really such a miracle. Best wishes!

The Price Family said...

I'm late on the news. I haven't checked your blog in awhile but I must say Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys. You look great. I will tell you it's not easy for me to watch my body grow either but its soooo worth it. It doesn't look like you have much to worry about you look good.
I can't wait to hear what you are having.

The Cook Clan said...

You are sooooo tiny! Ultrasounds are so fun!

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

You are looking so cute Shanna! I love your long hair...so pretty! I can't believe you are going to be a Mommy! So crazy, but I couldn't be happier for you both!

Amy said...

Shanna you look sooo cute! I totally know what you mean, but you have to realize too that your body needs those hamburgers and fries. :) Plus once that baby hits, food will be a thing of the pass, and finding time to eat a burger AND fries before they get cold, will be a dream come true.

Enjoy eating all the stuff you crave, its the best part of being pregnant! Well besides the feeling them move part! Good luck!

You look beautiful! So excited to find out what you are having!

Colleen said...

You sweetheart! You do have a pregnancy glow. Before too long you don't feel pudgy, you can't see your feet! Being a mother is worth any discomfort you may experience. You can't imagine the love you will feel and the dramatic change in your daily life. You will laugh and love and feel like a failure at least a couple dozen times a day! Enjoy because they grow up and leave home and bring home GRANDKIDS!!!