Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Our Turn!

Wow! I can't believe we're finally starting a blog. I've enjoyed looking at everyone else's blogs so much that I decided it was about time for us to start one of our own. Maybe it will encourage us to take some pictures so I have some to post! Anyway, I don't have much to put on today, but I just wanted to get started. Happy blogging!

3 comments:

R and A Lambert said...

I'm going to beat Elise to the first post! Glad you joined the blogging family. Have fun w/ it.

elise and jeff said...

Amy!!! I'm goin to get you!! Thats okay..I'm just so excited about your blog Shanna, I'm going to check it everyday, so you better update frequently ;)

Natalie said...

You know that Jules started a blog too right!??? I am thrilled to be able to see what you are up to! We can still talk too though!