My cousin Melody got married a few weeks ago in the Rexburg temple. I was so excited for her! Landon and I took a little trip to be a part of the celebration. Apparently I forgot to take any pics at the actual wedding events, at least with my own camera:). Which is too bad because Melody looked absolutely beautiful! But it was a fun weekend filled with a BBQ, a wedding, a fun reception, shopping, and some family time. I'm so happy for Melody! Seems like she found a great match for her.
Mom and Sophie at Applebee's
Landon and Brie...love those sweet faces!
The Bevan girls: My Aunt Donna, Elise, Caitlyn, and Nicole. We had a fun going out to eat after the wedding. LOVE these lovely ladies!
1 comment:
This was so fun to see these great family photos. Thanks for taking the time to be there. These reunions remind us how much we have in common. Thank you!
Post a Comment