Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

We were able to spend a good part of this weekend in Smithfield, UT visiting Mom and Dad Roper. We always have a nice time visiting with them. We went car shopping, watched a movie, ate good food, went to church, and had lots of good conversation. Oh, and of course we spent some time showing off our little Landon:) His army crawl is quite adorable. I'll post some video of it sometime soon. We had a nice quiet Father's Day weekend. I'm grateful for the men in my life who are great fathers! I've been blessed. Here are my top picks:)

Brad who has done such a great job helping me care for Landon. I can tell he would give anything for this little guy!

Teryl who is always there to give us advice and support. Landon sure thinks he's a fantastic grandpa!

And of course we can't forget Grandpa Charlie (aka my dad). I think this man was born to be a Grandpa! He is so good with these kiddos. And I always know I can count on him for a good laugh or a listening ear.

I just have to throw in this cute picture we got with Grandma yesterday. Landon thinks she is great too!

3 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Max has that same little outfit! : )

Colleen said...

Brad would do anything to take care of you and Landon. He sure takes good care of you.
You are right! Grandpa Call was born to be a Grandpa he loves being a kid with the kids. They love them. Thanks for these photos.

Jen said...

It was really fun to see you guys last month! (Especially Landon!) The kids grow up so fast, we hardly ever know them as babies. Hope to see you again soon! Give him a hug from us!