Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sorry to toot my own horn, but...

I'm just too excited! Last Monday I took the ACE personal trainer certification exam and...I passed! It's nice to have that behind me. I've spent a LOT of time studying and preparing for this exam over the last few months. I'm glad to not have to worry about it anymore. Now I just need to finish getting trained by Angela and hopefully I'll be running the workouts here within the next few weeks. Yeah! It's been a process, but hopefully it will pay off!

6 comments:

haley said...

Congratulations Shanna! That is exciting news. I am happy for you! Can't wait to hear how the job is working out! (no pun intended) :)

heather said...

That's awesome, Shanna! You'll be a great trainer!

Ms. Bree said...

Don't apologize for tooting your own horn!! I think it's fantastic!! Congratulations - you will do well. :-)

Jules said...

You rock Shanna! I can't wait to come to one of your classes!!!!! Landon's eating video is so cute! We just love that kid! Jules

Betsy said...

Congrats, Shanna! Of course you passed. You're just amazing. I'm so excited for you, and glad to hear things are going well!

Colleen said...

That was a great day for you! It was great to be there and help with Landond. We loved the celebration dinner the most!
Thanks for being such a joy!!