Friday, October 1, 2010

2 Months Old

Landon had his 2 month checkup with his pediatrician yesterday. He is growing and developing well and he seems to be one healthy little boy. He does have cradle cap so the doctor gave us some instructions to help with that. I was wondering why his forehead was so dry! That explains it. He got some immunizations. I was so glad that Brad was there to hold Landon's arms during the shots. He's never screamed so loud! It broke my heart. Luckily his crying only lasted a minute. He did seem a little fussy later that evening and again this morning, but he seems to be okay. Here are his stats:

Height: 23.75 inches (75th-90th percentile)

Weight: 12 lb 5 oz (75th percentile)

Head Circumference: 15.25 inches (25th percentile--the dr. said this is okay because it's always been in the 25th percentile--guess he has a small head like his dad--this is no indicator of brain size of course:))


I finally caught his smile on camera! He's been giving us such cute facial expressions. And he gets his legs going so fast sometimes it's like he's riding a bicycle. I love it!




As a side note, we are all super excited for Julie and Ryan. Little Sophie Rose joined their family yesterday. Mom and baby are healthy and well. Sophie has super dark thick hair! I can't wait to get to I.F. to hold this precious bundle!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Landon is getting so big! I love it, he is adorable!

What the heck? Sophie does not look like she would be Julie's baby with all those blondes! haha but she is darling

heather said...

Oh, what a cute smile! :) He is getting so big already. I want to see him in person so I can hold him.

Sophie is darling!

Jules said...

Holy cow Landon is cute!!! He and Sophie are going to be best buddies! Love ya! Jules

Natalie said...

I c an't believe that Landon's 2 months already! He's so BIG! He and Sophie will be so close in age. I bet they can be buddies! You and Jules almost make me want another...I said almost! Love you!! Snuggle him for us!

haley said...

Landon looks exactly like Brad. Seriously. Do other people say that? Landon is very cute! He's a big boy. Mitch was about that size when he was a couple months old too!

haley said...

Oh and I forgot...Mitch had bad cradle cap for a while too. The best thing I found was called "Cradle Cap Care" and it has a picture of Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore or something on the bottle. It's from a brand called Gentle Naturals. You can find it at Walgreens, Walmart, Riteaid...