I'm keeping busy with housework, paying bills, appointments, running errands, taking care of the babe, and taking care of myself. I'm still feeling pretty sleep deprived. My mom came for a little while and then Brad's mom, Tammy, came for a few days. They were both so helpful and I can't imagine keeping up with everything without their help. Thanks to both of you!
Brad's still keeping busy managing Jamba Juice. So far the store seems to be doing quite well and Brad has learned a lot from the experience already.
We are liking it here in Twin Falls. The people in our ward have been friendly and helpful. We also have been enjoying our house, except for Landon's room. The whole house will be a comfortable temperature most of the time, while his room is either burning hot or freezing cold, depending on the time of day. Does anyone have any ideas in dealing with a poorly insulated room. We bought curtains that are meant to keep out some of the heat. Then for the early morning when it is cold I'm going to get a space heater with a thermostat. Any other ideas?
That's all for now! I'll try to post more regularly since I have such a cute subject for picture taking!
p.s. I chopped my hair off. It's an A-line bob. One of these days I'll take a picture when I'm looking halfway decent and post it:). Oh and I turned 26 this week. I had a nice and relaxed birthday.
5 comments:
What a cute little chubby monkey! : ) Glad you guys are all doing well!
Shanna! I need to call you. I think it's getting a little less crazy. Landon is so cute! Is his hair red? or is it just my eyes? That's too bad about his room...the one room you'd want to be pretty normal temperature. I can't believe you cut your hair! Well, I mean, I knew you were going to, but I can't wait to see a picture. I bet it's so cute. Maybe I can get some tips on how to make my hair cute by seeing how you make it. Oh, I miss you. So I'll call you sometime this week. P.S. glad to hear the store's going well, too.
Yay for mommy and Baby! We LOVEd the pictures. Keep them coming!
That is one super cute and handsome kid!!!!! I can't believe how big he is! Love you! Jules
Happy Birthday, Shanna! I'm glad things are going well for you and your family. Landon is adorable! I love that pic with his hand up by his chin. Looks like he's gonna give you a little wink!! I miss you.
Post a Comment