We had some fun for Halloween at work. We always look for excuses to party:) On Thursday we all wore orange and black and had treats and played games. Of course we had a great time. Elise and Heather were gone on Friday, so it was just me, Meegan, and Betsy left for the call center. There are other people that work in our office and last year we all got dressed up and took a bunch of pictures on Halloween. Well, I missed the memo that they weren't dressing up this year. At least Betsy missed the memo also and she dressed up a bit too. I didn't care too much because I had to dress up for our ward trunk or treat that evening anyway. So I was all ready to go!

Meegan: a call center employee
Me: a stylish witch
Betsy: a dinosaur trainer (her dinosaur does some cool things, I'm not kidding!)

Sassy pose!!!

After cleaning up from the ward party. Brad used his coveralls from work and was a mechanic. Not quite as festive as me, but I was just glad he dressed up:)
Brad is the ward Activities Chairman and I'm on the committee. We had an awesome turnout for the Halloween party. Way more people than we were expecting. It was a chili cookoff, trunk or treat, and costume contest. Thankfully we had more than enough chili and people seemed to be having a good time. It was a relief when it was over, though! Now onto the ward Christmas party...
8 comments:
Your costume was so great, especially the hat! Thanks for the pics!
You two look great!
Hi Shanna! I am so proud of you for dressing up! You know that takes a lot of confidence to look that cool!!!!I love you! Jules
Shanna, love your costume. You all look so cute!
Thanks Shanna...It was so nice to have ya'll visit, I really do miss you and all our wonderful conversations...I'll stop by the office soon!
You are a very stylish witch! It's good to hear that you had such a great halloween!
LOVE the costumes...soo creative:) YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG:)!!!! Just thought I would give my opinion:)
Shan you are so cute as a nice witch! I'm glad my costume got some good use!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment