Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jazz Game

It's that time of year again...basketball time! My company has a suite for the Jazz games. My department was invited to go to a pre-season game this week. It was Jazz vs. Trailblazers. It was a good game, but the Jazz were ahead the whole time and of course, they won. I always enjoy going to these games and hanging out with my co-workers, eating good food, oh, and watching the game. Brad loves this perk about my job:) We're both hoping they invite us to one more game this season. Here's some pics from the event.


The Jazz player by the 3-point line is Wesley Matthews. Brad went to high school with him!


Soaking up all the fun and excitement!!!




7 comments:

Natalie said...

I have to say, I would have been cheering on the Trailblazers (even though it was a loss)! I can't stand the Jazz. Let's just leave it at that!!! Glad you had a great time! Live sporting events are always a lot of fun. Cheer 'till you loose your voice. Just ask Bri, I can get CRAZY!!

Betsy said...

That was so fun! I didn't know Brad went to school with a Jazz player, that's pretty cool!

Allison Serr said...

Awesome seats! That sounds like fun.

elise and jeff said...

That was so fun...I'm sad it was my last outing with you guys :(

Colleen said...

That sounds like fun. I do like being at the live events but box seats are not something I've ever enjoyed. Maybe someday at a tennis Grand Slam!!! Glad you had fun.

Kasi Lee said...

Shanna, I bet that was so much fun. Dane is just dying to go to a Jazz game this winter. I bet the seats and food definitely made the occasion even better!

Anonymous said...

Fun, Shan! I love going to games and stuff, not necessarily for the love of the game, but the socializing and yummy food! haha! I love your teal shirt in the baby shower picture. Can't wait to see you soon! We need to draw names for Christmas! I have some ideas!!!!! Love ya tons! Jules