A couple of days ago was my birthday. I am the ripe old age of 25. Do I feel 25? No, not really. I still have a lot of growing up to do:) I had a very nice day. My awesome co-workers decorated my desk so cute, gave me a card, and made me the most delicious brownies. How did they know brownies are my favorite? Okay, I might have given them a couple of clues:)
Betsy, me, Heather, and Elise
You can't really see all of the decorations in this picture but it was really cute! Thanks for making it a special day, girls!
You can't really see all of the decorations in this picture but it was really cute! Thanks for making it a special day, girls!
Betsy, me, Lorene
I just thought it was so funny that all three of us had orange shirts on with cream shirts under them. I had to get a picture of it:) Our shirts looked closer in color in real life.
The evening was fun, too. Brad took me to Bajio's and we each got our favorite: I love the chicken green chile salad and he loves the chicken green chile quesadilla. YUM!!! Then we headed back home to open presents. Brad surprised me with a new tennis racket! I love it and I am so excited to get out on a court and try it out. We are going to play tonight. Ready to get schooled, Brad? Just teasing, of course:) Oh, and I also got my very own Nalgene bottle so now I don't have to steal Brad's everyday. Thanks for the great gifts honey! Very thoughtful, practical, and fun.
I appreciate all the gifts from family, as well. You are all so very generous. Thanks for making it a special day everyone! I guess you only turn a quarter of a century once, right?!
6 comments:
Shanna, I am so glad you finally got a new racket. You have always been a tennis queen, so a new racket was probably a great gift. I am glad that Brad likes tennis too. What a good match. I wish you lived close by...I would definitely take some lessons! Happy 25th to you! Can you believe we are getting so old? And Shanna--I just think you are so beautiful!
Oh fun! Happy Birthday!
Shanna Banana! Happy Birthday dear! I hope you had a fabulous day!!!! HAve fun with the new tennis racket! Love you lots and hope you are doing well!
Shan,
I am happy you are enjoying tennis. What a good idea Brad. He is the best! We missed birthday cake but we didn't miss thinking about you and hoping that all the years ahead are filled with joy! You make us smile.
XOXOXOX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! oh to be 25 again :) Enjoy it you only turn 25 once! s
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE BRAD!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment