So it's now been one month since my last post. That's a long time. I've had plenty to post about, I just haven't made myself sit down and do it. It doesn't help that I almost always forget to take pictures. That's something I need to work on. Anyway, we had a fun time over the holidays. We spent time with Brad's family in Smithfeild, UT (they moved there this year, much closer than Wisconsin!), and with my family in Idaho. It was a nice break and it was so good to see everyone. We got a chance to see several friends and relatives that we hadn't seen in a while. And thankfully we had decent weather when we were traveling.
Brad started a new semester and we have been back to normal life for the past couple of weeks. Brad seems to be liking his classes so far. I'm surviving, but I am soooo thankful it's almost the weekend because I'm oh so tired! Sinus issues have been zapping my energy for the past week. I'm hoping to rest up a little this weekend so I can feel better next week.
Here are a few pictures from our holiday vacation:
Brad and I visited my good friend Amy and her fiance (now husband) Daniel. Her family recently moved near Brad's family. It was so good to see them and wish them congratulations on their upcoming wedding.
My Dad is the best grandpa ever! He spent hours doing magic tricks with Maylie, Brianna, and Ashlie. They had a blast doing a magic show for us on New Years Eve. So cute!

Cooking with my mom on New Year's Day. Maylie and Brianna giving us loves.
At least this is a start. Jules, thanks for letting me snag some pictures from your blog. I hope you all have a nice relaxing weekend. I know that's what I need!

4 comments:
Looks and sounds like a fun holiday season!
Hi! I've been meaning to comment on your blog for some time too. Thanks for checking us out! It's not much but it has been fun to really get to see how life is for one another and keep in touch.
Have a great weekend!
Kellie
We love you guys! Wish we could see you too! Sounds like life has been a bit busy lately for both of you! Hang in there! Lots of love from all of us in Florida! XOXOX
I love the pics, so cute!
Post a Comment